Contrary to most games on the internet, this is a game about NOT escaping a room that you're in.
Story: You're a werewolf, and you must lock yourself inside a hut and prevent yourself from escaping and killing people in a nearby village at night.
It's too complicated to list all the endings since all of them save one means you've failed. The following steps are for getting the werewolf to lose 100% of his stamina.
1. Take the Rope left of the cupboard, which is next to the open door.
2. Go out.
3. Take the Axe, the Chopped Logs, the Mushroom near the bottom right of the screen and the Chain from under the roof of the hut.
4. Go back into the hut.
5. Close the door and turn left.
6. Take the Herb off the hook.
7. Use the Axe on the table. Pick up the Planks.
8. Turn left again.
9. Close the windows and lock them.
10. Open the 2nd most bottom drawer and take the Tinderbox.
11. Take the Silver Key from the green jacket.
12. Take the Gold Key from under the bed.
13. Turn right, and use the Gold Key on the locked chest. Open it, and take the Hammer and Nails.
14. Turn left. Use the Planks on the window, then the Hammer and Nails on the Planks.
15. Turn left. Use the Chopped Logs on the fireplace, then the Tinderbox on the fireplace.
16. Click on the darker panel near the bottom of the screen. It should lead you to a trapdoor.
17. Open the trapdoor, and take the Meat and the Spice.
18. Click outside the trapdoor to go back.
19. Put the Mushroom, Spice and Herb into the pot.
20. Pick up the Glass Bottle and use it on the pot.
21. Combine the Glass Bottle with the Meat.
22. Turn left, use the Silver Key on the door and click the cupboard to make it block the door.
23. Turn left, and use the Meat on the hook.
24. Use the Rope and the Chain on yourself (i.e. click your face).
25. Click the Hourglass (The End).
The Rope takes 10% stamina.
The Chain takes 15% stamina.
The Meat takes 5% stamina.
The Potion in the Meat takes an additional 20% stamina.
The Door takes 30% stamina.
The Lock on the Door takes the remaining 20% stamina.
Ironically, the werewolf still escapes, but is completely exhausted and has no energy to go frolicking in the nearby village, so he runs off into the woods...for that night.
If you want to get all the outcomes possible, then just leave out some of the abovementioned steps and the werewolf will have some stamina left. For every 10% stamina he has remaining, 1 more villager will die, changing the outcome of the game.
If this guide is incomplete, please leave a comment saying what was not included. I will add it in ASAP. Thanks.
If you see that somebody else has already given feedback about the same thing, don't comment. I understand that you would like to comment, but to avoid spamming, please don't comment. I understand that you are doing it for the people reading this, and I commend you for it.
If this guide has helped you out, you're welcome.